Do you have a room in your home that you just can’t seem to nail? Let’s work together to get you that Pinterest-worthy space you always dreamed of!
My name is Dean and I am here to help you make your interior dreams come true. Ever since I was young, I have been obsessed with interior design and have used my skills to help friends and family decorate their spaces. My career as a personal stylist in fashion over the last 4 years as well as my background in art and theater have been the foundation of my love of all things beautiful. I love creating rooms that feel unique, warm, and lived in by using new and vintage pieces. I know firsthand how your environment affects how you feel and with everyone spending more time at home, now is the perfect time to enhance your space!
What’s the difference between Interior Consulting and Interior Design?
As an Interior Consultant, I will work with you virtually to create the space of your dreams. We will start with a free online consultation where we will discuss the project and list your goals with the space. From there, based on your list, I will create a design plan, which can include mood boards, room layouts, paint color ideas, links to different pieces to purchase, and other guides to design your space. I will give you all the tools to make your room a success while never actually meeting face to face. 🙂
- Free 30 minute virtual consultation. During the consultation we will go over the room, problem areas, decor style, favorite colors, budget, etc.
- $120 Flat Rate for Personalized Design Plan which includes:
- Mood Board
- Room Layout Design (if needed)
- Links to furniture items to purchase
- Me to answer any questions you may have about the room during the process!
Design Plan example:
“Hi Sarah! I hope you are well. I wanted to show you what I have been working on for your new bedroom! I know you mentioned that you wanted to keep the room neutral and classic now that you are living in Brooklyn with your boyfriend. Since you are keeping your antique wood bed, I designed the room around it. I found this gorgeous duvet cover from the company Schoolhouse and brought in accents of your favorite color (mustard) around the room! Below I have listed each piece and a link where you can purchase it. I kept the cost right below $1,500 which was your budget and I put together a mock up of how you should set up the layout of the room. Can’t wait to hear what you think!”
- Carpet- $300 Etsy linked here
- Velvet Chair- $300 Anthropologie linked here
- Antique Wood Dresser- $180 Facebook Marketplace linked here
- Yellow Velvet Pillow- $100 Schoolhouse linked here
- Wall Art- $100 Ebay linked here
- Linen Curtains- $50 H&M Home linked here
- Vintage Yellow Lamp- $25 Etsy linked here
- Floral Duvet- $150 Schoolhouse linked here
- Wood Side Table- $40 Facebook Marketplace linked here
- Alarm Clock- $100 Schoolhouse linked here
Please reach out to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your virtual consultation today! 🙂